Anchor-Ventana Glass and Hot Dog Marketing take home business honors
ROUND ROCK, Texas – The Round Rock Chamber today announced its annual business and community award winners.
The winners are:
- Ambassador of the Year: Deana Cavanaugh, Lott Brothers Construction
- Ascend – Ryan McGahey, LeadStrong Properties
- Big Boy Hester Small Business of the Year: Hot Dog Marketing
- Business of the Year: Anchor-Ventana Glass
- Chairman’s Award: Ryan Therrell, The Beck Group
- Citizen of the Year: Mayor Craig Morgan
- Investor of the Year (Individual): Agnes Fuccello Smith, Brown Distribution
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Nyle Maxwell, Nyle Maxwell Family of Dealerships and Chair of the Greater Round Rock Community Foundation
“The year 2020 will be remembered in Round Rock both for the unprecedented challenges it brought, but also for the resilience of our community,” said Avis Wukasch, the chamber’s board chair. “These winners, who have done so much for Round Rock this difficult year, deserve recognition.”
The honors were presented at the chamber’s Annual Business Awards program January 26, 2021. The virtual event also celebrate the chamber’s 2020 successes, recognize the outgoing board members, and welcome the 2021 board of directors.
“The reason that Round Rock has been so successful, and the reason our future is still so bright, is the sense of community that we have across so many institutions,” said Jason Ball, the chamber’s president and CEO. “That sense of community has not happened by accident. It has been carefully fostered by business leadership. This is what we hope to highlight and celebrate on January 26.”
In addition to the chamber’s awards, the Greater Round Rock Community Foundation will give their philanthropic honors for Innovation in Philanthropy and Philanthropy award.