Already in 2017, we achieved six economic development project wins that represent $51.2 million in capital investment and secured over 540 jobs; completed seventy business retention and expansion visits; published the 2017 Legislative Agenda Issue Brief and our Agenda for Economic Vitality; placed seventy-three educators with businesses as part of the Educator Externship program to better prepare tomorrow’s workforce; launched the Entrepreneurship Round Rock program to guide newly inspired entrepreneurs along their journey; and produced a skilled trades image campaign to raise awareness for in-demand jobs. We will continue to deliver similar results over the next twelve months with your support.
- Round Rock Chamber Announces Priorities for 2018Tuesday, December 5
- Round Rock Chamber Announces Agreement with Mark IV on Mixed-Use DevelopmentWednesday, November 8
- Round Rock Chamber Announces Accelerated Certification ProgramsThursday, October 19
- Local economies eye youth sports for economic boost https://t.co/ASkgecxSJk via @@KVUE
- Downtown Round Rock’s first hotel among projects developing along Brushy Creek https://t.co/3eyRBKUDYr
- RT @roundrockleader: It’s the only city in Texas that made the list. And no, it’s not Austin. #RoundRock https://t.co/mjDEjYZA5E