In 2017, the chamber produced an impressive array of impactful results which include eight economic development wins representing approximately 575 jobs and over $257 million in capital investment, launching the Entrepreneurship Round Rock program, completing over 135 business retention and expansion visits, producing a skilled trades image campaign, partnering to develop the accelerated learning and certification programs in HVAC and plumbing, bringing 1 Million Cups to Round Rock, significantly increasing high school entrepreneurship curriculum in partnership with RRISD and Junior Achievement of Central Texas, publishing the 2017 Legislative Agenda Issue Brief and the Agenda for Economic Vitality, and placing seventy-three educators with businesses as part of the Educator Externship. Partner with us in 2018 for the continued betterment of the Round Rock business community!
- Agreement to Allow Expansion of Rosco LaboratoriesFriday, March 9
- Round Rock Chamber Announces Agreement for Downtown HotelFriday, March 9
- Round Rock Chamber Announces 2017 Business AwardsThursday, January 18
- Mar 20, 2018 - 5:00 PM Business After Hours - March
- Mar 21, 2018 - 4:00 PM Ribbon Cutting - Huntington Learning Center
- Mar 22, 2018 - 4:00 PM Ribbon Cutting - The UPS Store - Teravista
- Mar 27, 2018 - 11:30 AM Power Lunch