Small Business Training Opportunity: Texas State University Fall 2023 Round Rock Workshop Series
In order to help to provide training opportunities for local family owned small businesses, Texas State’s Small Business Development Corporation is hosting a series of FREE lunch workshops to help strengthen businesses and provide an opportunity to learn from experts in a variety of topics at Texas State University Round Rock Campus. This 10-week intensive workshop series is designed to help family-owned businesses elevate and unlock their full potential. Over the course of the program, attendees will learn from experts on critical topics including succession planning, HR management, IT security, and more. With a small group format focused on transformation, this is a unique opportunity for enterprising families to strengthen their business through an immersive, hands-on learning experience.
Below is the schedule of upcoming courses available:
- 10/5: Management vs. Leadership: Cultivating a Winning Team Mindset
- 10/12: Management Competencies Assessment: Unleashing Your Superhero Potential
- 10/19: Mastering Daily Lists: Streamlining Processes for Success
- 10/26: The Power of Weekly Lists: Unleashing the Potential of LIONS
- 11/2: Creating a 90-Day Plan: Turning Dreams Into Reality with IVVM
- 11/9: Measuring Successes: KAI, KPI, KBI, 6×6, Stretch Goals, and SMART
Lunch is provided in each course. If you are interested in learning more and would like to sign up, please visit the FALL 2023 ROUND ROCK WORKSHOP SERIES.
Contact Us. We’re Here to Help.
Get in touch with our team to learn more about how the Round Rock Chamber can help.