Round Rock Chamber Announces the 2023 Leadership Round Rock (LRR) Class
ROUND ROCK, Texas – The Round Rock Chamber today announced the 2023 Leadership Round Rock (LRR) participants. The Chamber’s leadership program is designed to help current and emerging leaders understand the dynamics of the community and the role leadership plays in its long-term success. Graduates emerge from the program with an unprecedented level of community awareness as well as insights that they can apply in the workplace. By developing a strong and diverse pool of community leaders, the Chamber is ensuring that Round Rock’s future will meet or exceed its successful past.
The 2023 Leadership Round Rock (LRR) Class consists of:
- Corey Amidon, City of Round Rock
- Eric Amidon, Texas State University
- Steffanie Bartlett, Community Impact
- Wade Benton, Garver
- Dawn Blache, Round Rock ISD Partners in Education Foundation
- Christie Bradow, United Way of Greater Austin
- Sarah Gardner, Meridian School
- Justin Garza, SALT Service Co.
- Shane Glaiser, City of Round Rock
- Lynn Green, TMC
- Joseph Jeffers, Empower Wealth
- Courtney Kuehner, Studio 16:19
- Mike Lipsey, Frost Bank
- Jeffrey Maxwell, Nyle Maxwell Family of Dealerships
- Corey Moore, Frontier Bank
- Kelly Moreno, Workforce Solutions Rural Capital Area
- Jennifer Morgan, Annunciation Maternity Home
- Stephanie Pierce, Spencer Pierce Architecture + Interiors
- Claudia Reyes, Round Rock Area Serving Center
- Susan Rock, Rock Business Solutions
- Tyler Stevens, Sheets & Crossfield, PLLC
- Nithin Thomas, NT Consulting – JLA Realty
- Megan Tschoerner, City of Round Rock
- Brooke Watts, Forest Creek Golf Club
- Nathan Winstead, Capital Farm Credit
Leadership Round Rock consists of eleven, full-day sessions occurring from January through December. Past participants are serving in roles ranging from CEOs to elected officials. The program sets the tone for responding to change by challenging participants to identify their own passions, take ownership of their surroundings, and get involved in making a difference.
“The Leadership Round Rock program is designed to inspire and empower future business and community leaders in Round Rock,” said Jordan Robinson, the Chamber’s President and CEO. “The Chamber extends our congratulations to the 2023 class and thanks the individuals for their time and commitment to advancing economic opportunity for the community.”
Contact Us. We’re Here to Help.
Get in touch with our team to learn more about how the Round Rock Chamber can help.