Round Rock Chamber Announces Start-Up Pitch Competition Finalists
The Round Rock Chamber announced eight finalists for the 2023 Round Rock Start-Up Pitch Competition. Chosen by an advisory group of local business leaders, the finalists were selected out of 24 impressive entries. The finalists will pitch in-person on Thursday, May 4 for a chance to win more than $10,000 in prizes.
The Round Rock Chamber will host the first annual Round Rock Start-Up Pitch Competition during National Small Business Week. The event will take place on Thursday, May 4 at 4:00pm in downtown Round Rock at CENTRO Event Space. This opportunity aims to connect local entrepreneurs with community leaders and partners to further grow Round Rock’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Meet the Top 8 Finalists for the Round Rock Pitch Competition:
- Thomas Burchett, Six Solve
- Six Solve delivers power washing and specialty cleaning services to commercial and residential customers in the Austin, Texas area. We provide high value to our customers through exceptional customer service, responsiveness, dependability, and our satisfaction guarantee.
- Tara Chapman, Good+Ready Provisions
- Good+Ready Provisions is ready to make iced tea easy with their refreshing cold brew tea concentrates that can be mixed hot, cold, or even with sparkling water! Made from yaupon, the only caffeinated plant native to the U.S., you can feel good that your new favorite tea took seconds to make, and traveled dozens (not thousands!) of miles to get to your glass.
- Mateo Delaguila, Locol
- Locol is an innovative freelance marketplace connecting small business owners with student freelancers. Our goal is to allow small businesses to scale by leveraging the power of the gig economy.
- Lauren Fleming, Hem Support Wear, LLC
- Hem Support Wear is setting out to reimagine the pelvic floor support garment. It is thoughtfully designing garments that provide gentle compression to support the pelvic floor and promote wellness. Women deserve something better, and Hem Support Wear is on a mission to provide it.
- Jacob Guss, Bold Move Beverages
- Bold Move Beverages combines two of the world’s most beloved drinks, coffee & whiskey, to create Cold Brooze®, a first-of-its-kind energizing cocktail that pairs perfectly with golfing, brunching, fishing, tailgating, and more!
- Aayushi Mehta, Project Yellow
- Project Yellow is a student-led nonprofit organization aspiring to educate elementary school students about mental health through a variety of lesson plans, activities, and engaging discussions.
- Brent Pierce, Round Rock Studio
- At Round Rock Studio, we are passionate about enabling creatives to pursue their dreams. Our mission is to be the leader in fostering the visual arts community in Round Rock.
- Mary Stone, Stone Stash Coffee
- We air roast fair trade organic single origin beans, which produces a smoother, less bitter cup of coffee while also boosting sustainability. We provide an affordable and simple subscription service with free delivery so that our customers always have fresh beans on hand and can have an excellent cup of coffee at any time.
The pitch competition is hosted by the Round Rock Chamber. Sponsors for the event include Amy Cobb Global Consulting, CENTRO Event Space, Dell Technologies, Economic Growth Business Incubator, Logitech, No Time for Social, and Texas State University.
We encourage you to join us to cheer the finalists! For more information, please visit the Round Rock Chamber’s Pitch Competition page.
Contact Us. We’re Here to Help.
Get in touch with our team to learn more about how the Round Rock Chamber can help.