The Round Rock Chamber is now offering electronic Certificate of Origins in partnership with the American World Trade Chamber of Commerce (AWTCC).
AWTCC is the only U.S. member of the International Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Origin (CO) Accreditation Chain.
Registration is easy and free. Register today to get set up for future electronic Certificate of Origins when you need them. Once registered, a link will be emailed to log in and create your electronic Certificate of Original online. This can be done from any computer, any time of the day. Processing is done immediately and can be printed right from your desk.
The processing fee is $25 per certificate for chamber investors and $50 for non-investors.
- All certification staff is accredited by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) World Chambers Federation
- AWTCC seal is recognized and accepted by customs worldwide
- Ensures you have taken all steps to comply with rules, regulations, and international industry best practices
- Helps you achieve objectives in terms of quality, cost, scheduling, performance
- Ensures your transactions are secure with security background on completed certificates and secure web-based application
- Reduces shipment delays due to incomplete documentation
- Online certification saves on couriers, travel, postage, parking fees
- Engineered to prevent common errors with repetitive applications—perfect for high volume users
- Video tutorials, online help, certification help, phone, and email support
- System is SaaS (Software as a Service) model—only pay for services used
- All applications are stored online with audit trail, fully searchable database and attachments
- Downloadable, detailed management Excel/PDF reports
- Verify certificate authenticity at www.certificates.iccwbo.org