Round Rock Chamber Announces 2024 Leadership Round Rock and Ascend Participants
ROUND ROCK, Texas – The Round Rock Chamber today announced the 2024 Leadership Round Rock (LRR) and Ascend participants. The Chamber’s leadership programs are designed to help current and emerging leaders understand the dynamics of the community and the role leadership plays in its long-term success. Graduates emerge from the program with an unprecedented level of community awareness as well as insights that they can apply in the workplace. By developing a strong and diverse pool of community leaders, the Chamber is ensuring that Round Rock’s future will meet or exceed its successful past.
The 2024 Leadership Round Rock class consists of:
- Andrea Adame, Susser Bank
- Matthew Atwood, EPCOR Utilities
- Andrew Bennett, Office of Texas State Senator Charles Schwertner
- Byron Brode, Texas State University Round Rock
- Wylie Brownell, Round Rock Fire Department
- Amber Bright, Ascension Seton Williamson
- Armando Cueva, IKEA
- Bradley Dushkin, City of Round Rock
- Andrew Gnann, Ascension Seton Williamson
- Jessica Hebert, Hyatt Place Austin Round Rock
- Hunter Leatherman, R Bank
- Dionne McBride, Studio 16:19
- Wendy McRae, CASA of Williamson County
- Evan Meikle, Round Rock Toyota
- Nadja Mitchell, Baylor Scott & White
- Danielle Morrissey, Round Rock Chamber
- Parker Napp, Office of Texas State Representative Caroline Harris
- Cal Otero, MOD: Architecture
- Jackson Ryan, Round Rock Express Baseball Club
- Aaron Schultz, Round Rock Toyota
- Heather Stout, Kalahari Resorts & Conventions
- Kara Strevey, Aurum Marketing
- Collin Stuart, Independent Financial
- Ashley Wulbern, Cargill
“Leadership Round Rock is an amazing Chamber program that cultivates collaboration, team building, and leadership. Every year the class participants walk away with a wealth of knowledge that drive many of them to seek more involvement in the continued success of our growing community. We are excited to welcome twenty-six participants to the 2024 program.” said Jessee Navarrete, 2024 Leadership Round Rock chair.
The LRR program consists of at least eleven, full-day sessions occurring from January through December. Past participants are serving in roles ranging from CEOs to elected officials. The program sets the tone for responding to change by challenging participants to identify their own passions, take ownership of their surroundings, and
get involved in making a difference.
Ascend is an annual program of the Round Rock Chamber designed for emerging leaders who are equipped to serve the Round Rock community and are focused on personal, professional, and leadership development.
The 2024 Ascend class consists of:
- Joseph Jeffers, Rethink Wealth
- Mikaela Moore, No Time For Social
- Jessica Mosman, Financial Integrated Solutions, LLC
- Alejandra Murillo Samdumu, Round Rock Chamber
- Apryl Reavis, Round Rock Area Serving Center
- Susan Rock, Rock Business Solutions
- Michele Sherwood, Better Life Realty
- Zachary Sperry, GBA
- Nithin Thomas, NAMOW
“We are so excited to welcome this new class of Ascend participants and are grateful for their dedication and service to their community, their desire to grow more in leadership development, and the opportunity to share with them the many ways they can serve their neighbors.” said Leah Clark, 2024 Ascend chair.
“The Leadership Round Rock and Ascend programs are designed to inspire and empower future business and community leaders in Round Rock,” said Jordan Robinson, the Chamber’s President and CEO. “The Chamber extends our congratulations to these individuals and thanks them for their time and commitment to advancing economic opportunity and prosperity for our community.”
Contact Us. We’re Here to Help.
Get in touch with our team to learn more about how the Round Rock Chamber can help.