Round Rock Chamber Announces 2024 Board of Directors
Each year, one of the most important functions of the Chamber Board is to identify and select its new leadership. Every summer the board issues a call for nominations to fill seven, three-year board seats according to its bylaws. It is a difficult task every year, as Round Rock has so many involved, leading members of the business community. We are grateful for all who applied or nominated someone else.
Following the process mandated by the bylaws, at its August board meeting, the Chamber approved the recommended slate of candidates to join the board, with three-year terms beginning on January 1, 2024.
New and returning board members serving a three-year term:
- Dr. Lynn Green, Taylor Made Careers
- Hector Hernandez, Truist Bank
- John Howard, Dell Technologies
- Lucia Murguia, Westwood Professional Services
- Will Peckham, Watkins Insurance
- Julie Sharifian, Corridor Title
- Amanda Wheeler, Aloft & Element by Marriott Austin Round Rock
The board also selected officers and vice-chairs for the coming 2024 year. The officers and vice-chairs compose the Executive Committee of the Round Rock Chamber.
Officers for 2024:
- Chair: Jessica Scanlon – Hot Dog Marketing
- Chair-Elect: Selicia Sanchez-Adame – Think Group Austin
- Secretary: Deana Cavanaugh – Seton Williamson Foundation
- Treasurer: Mike Lancaster – Broadway Bank
- Past-Chair: Jeremy Barclay – St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center
- Ambassadors: Karah Powell – Ride On Center for Kids (ROCK)
- Ascend: Leah Clark – Central Texas Community Foundation
- Business Climate: Tammy Young – Central Texas Refuse
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Richard Lopez – Dell Technologies
- Entrepreneurship: Daniel Hernandez – First Crush Tastings
- Leadership Round Rock: Melissa Fleming – IronBridge Private Wealth
- Momentum: Writ Baese – Hill Country Payroll
- Talent Development: Tracie German – Austin Community College
- Young Professionals: Charlie Waters – Commercial National Bank
Congratulations and thank you for your service to the Round Rock Chamber!
For a complete listing of the Round Rock Chamber Board of Directors, click here.
About the Round Rock Chamber
The Round Rock Chamber is the economic generator for its thriving community. The chamber initiates programs that create a dynamic business climate and improved quality of life through innovative community partnerships and invested business leaders. For more information visit, roundrockchamber.org and engage with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
October 01, 2023
National Hispanic Heritage Month Spotlight: Gerson Velasquez
September 29, 2023
AYRO Ignites Innovation: Round Rock, Texas Startup Hosts Special Test-Driving Event for the Community
September 28, 2023
Round Rock Chamber Joins Williamson County Delegation on Mission to South Korea to Explore New Business Investment Opportunities
Contact Us. We’re Here to Help.
Get in touch with our team to learn more about how the Round Rock Chamber can help.