In 2016 alone, we achieved six economic development project wins that represent $500 million in capital investment and secured over 1,900 jobs; completed 135 business retention and expansion visits; produced the Professional Relocation Optimization (PRO) Round Rock suite of resources to recruit top talent; launched an internship toolkit; developed the E-stories project which highlights local entrepreneurs; added new events focused on entrepreneurship, small business, and workforce development; and expanded the Educator Externship program to include forty-one educators and business partners to better prepare for tomorrow’s workforce. Partner with us to do even more in 2017!
- Round Rock Chamber Endorses RRISD Bond PackageThursday, February 23
- Round Rock Chamber Names Mizcles Vice President of Community EnhancementMonday, February 6
- Round Rock Chamber Announces Annual AwardsWednesday, February 1
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Welcome chamber investor: Firehouse Subs - Round Rock Crossing @FirehouseSubs
- RT @M_Odom: .@RoundRockISD to grow by 7% by 2025. @RRCoC supports their bond to ensure that they can meet all student needs. https://t.co/G…
- Learn about the chamber's infrastructure policy positions in this week's issue of The WiN. https://t.co/hgjLMEsUVA