In 2016 alone, we achieved six economic development project wins that represent $500 million in capital investment and secured over 1,900 jobs; completed 135 business retention and expansion visits; produced the Professional Relocation Optimization (PRO) Round Rock suite of resources to recruit top talent; launched an internship toolkit; developed the E-stories project which highlights local entrepreneurs; added new events focused on entrepreneurship, small business, and workforce development; and expanded the Educator Externship program to include forty-one educators and business partners to better prepare for tomorrow’s workforce. Partner with us to do even more in 2017!
- New Program in Round Rock ISD to Get Students Job ReadyFriday, April 21
- Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce Board Supports Round Rock ISD May 2017 Bond ProposalMonday, March 27
- Insys Therapeutics Inc. to Invest $24 Million in Round Rock FacilityFriday, March 24
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- A Round Rock fav, Jack Allen's Kitchen, will be at Taste of Round Rock tomorrow. Buy tickets at https://t.co/DAFRuN5nrq @jackallens #foodies
- The WiN-Weekly Investor News: read about early voting, a new workforce partnership, industry appreciation, more https://t.co/P2JSdAoy1A
- Early voting begins today. Included on the ballot are three propositions that comprise the @RoundRockISD bond. - https://t.co/W8WhNV9ubm