Already in 2017, we achieved six economic development project wins that represent $51.2 million in capital investment and secured over 540 jobs; completed seventy business retention and expansion visits; published the 2017 Legislative Agenda Issue Brief and our Agenda for Economic Vitality; placed seventy-three educators with businesses as part of the Educator Externship program to better prepare tomorrow’s workforce; launched the Entrepreneurship Round Rock program to guide newly inspired entrepreneurs along their journey; and produced a skilled trades image campaign to raise awareness for in-demand jobs. We will continue to deliver similar results over the next twelve months with your support.
- Round Rock Chamber Announces Agreement with Mark IV on Mixed-Use DevelopmentWednesday, November 8
- Round Rock Chamber Announces Accelerated Certification ProgramsThursday, October 19
- Round Rock and Pflugerville Officials Tout Benefits if Amazon’s HQ2 Comes to Austin AreaMonday, October 16
- Nov 23, 2017 - Chamber closed for Thanksgiving
- Nov 24, 2017 - Chamber Closed for Thanksgiving
- Nov 29, 2017 - 4:00 PM Ribbon Cutting - Cavender's
- Nov 30, 2017 - 4:00 PM Ribbon Cutting - Rapid Recovery Center of Round Rock