In 2016 alone, we achieved six economic development project wins that represent $500 million in capital investment and secured over 1,900 jobs; completed 135 business retention and expansion visits; produced the Professional Relocation Optimization (PRO) Round Rock suite of resources to recruit top talent; launched an internship toolkit; developed the E-stories project which highlights local entrepreneurs; added new events focused on entrepreneurship, small business, and workforce development; and expanded the Educator Externship program to include forty-one educators and business partners to better prepare for tomorrow’s workforce. Partner with us to do even more in 2017!
- New Program in Round Rock ISD to Get Students Job ReadyFriday, April 21
- Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce Board Supports Round Rock ISD May 2017 Bond ProposalMonday, March 27
- Insys Therapeutics Inc. to Invest $24 Million in Round Rock FacilityFriday, March 24
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- RT @impactnews_rph: Check out this slideshow from Taste of Round Rock tonight https://t.co/MwSBDmojfi https://t.co/o5eLRtOwBU
- RT @txroofingco: Enjoying @RRCoC #Taste of #Roundrock at @RRSportsCenter--a #roofing project of ours several years ago #Goodfood #tasty htt…
- RT @LisaBirkman: Having #fun with #friends like Maggie Moo @WillPeckhamRR @HollisBone @RRCoC #Taste of #Roundrock #TastyTuesday #Goodfood #…