In 2016 alone, we achieved six economic development project wins that represent $500 million in capital investment and secured over 1,900 jobs; completed 135 business retention and expansion visits; produced the Professional Relocation Optimization (PRO) Round Rock suite of resources to recruit top talent; launched an internship toolkit; developed the E-stories project which highlights local entrepreneurs; added new events focused on entrepreneurship, small business, and workforce development; and expanded the Educator Externship program to include forty-one educators and business partners to better prepare for tomorrow’s workforce. Partner with us to do even more in 2017!
- Insys Therapeutics Inc. to Invest $24 Million in Round Rock FacilityFriday, March 24
- Round Rock Chamber Announces the Expansion of Insys Therapeutics’ Manufacturing FacilityThursday, March 23
- Round Rock Chamber CEO: Vote for Round Rock ISD bondWednesday, March 15
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Have you purchased your tickets yet for Taste of Round Rock happening 4/25 at the Round Rock Sports Center? Visit… https://t.co/Sm1ZznTnVX
- February unemployment rate in Austin-Round Rock metro ranked second-lowest in Texas https://t.co/sWGICwYQ3K
- RT @M_Odom: The #RRISDBond2017 will have a first-of-its-kind in CenTX career tech high school. A workforce dev. game changer. https://t.co/…