In 2016 alone, we achieved six economic development project wins that represent $500 million in capital investment and secured over 1,900 jobs; completed 135 business retention and expansion visits; produced the Professional Relocation Optimization (PRO) Round Rock suite of resources to recruit top talent; launched an internship toolkit; developed the E-stories project which highlights local entrepreneurs; added new events focused on entrepreneurship, small business, and workforce development; and expanded the Educator Externship program to include forty-one educators and business partners to better prepare for tomorrow’s workforce. Partner with us to do even more in 2017!
- Round Rock Chamber Sets 5 Priorities for 2017Monday, January 9
- Round Rock Chamber Names 2017 Board of DirectorsMonday, January 9
- 2016 A Huge Year for the Round Rock ChamberTuesday, December 27
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- RT @F_Leffingwell: Congratulations @sbenwhite of @RRCoC! Thankful to have you in #RoundRock! https://t.co/1kJpLfEGxD
- Welcome chamber investor: Volatile Analysis
- RT @M_Odom: Impressive article on our investor and partner @impactnews & former @RRCoC board chair, @johnpgarrett. Congrats https://t.co/3t…