In 2016 alone, we achieved six economic development project wins that represent $500 million in capital investment and secured over 1,900 jobs; completed 135 business retention and expansion visits; produced the Professional Relocation Optimization (PRO) Round Rock suite of resources to recruit top talent; launched an internship toolkit; developed the E-stories project which highlights local entrepreneurs; added new events focused on entrepreneurship, small business, and workforce development; and expanded the Educator Externship program to include forty-one educators and business partners to better prepare for tomorrow’s workforce. Partner with us to do even more in 2017!
- New Program in Round Rock ISD to Get Students Job ReadyFriday, April 21
- Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce Board Supports Round Rock ISD May 2017 Bond ProposalMonday, March 27
- Insys Therapeutics Inc. to Invest $24 Million in Round Rock FacilityFriday, March 24
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Welcome chamber investor: Courtyard by Marriott Austin Pflugerville @CourtyardHotels
- RT @TexasOne: Texas again surpassed #California in high-tech exports, exporting $4.7 billion more goods in 2016 #WorldForum17 https://t.co/…
- Area businesses, please help us help you by completing this vital economic development survey. - https://t.co/NWavDJcPxX