Already in 2017, we achieved six economic development project wins that represent $51.2 million in capital investment and secured over 540 jobs; completed seventy business retention and expansion visits; published the 2017 Legislative Agenda Issue Brief and our Agenda for Economic Vitality; placed seventy-three educators with businesses as part of the Educator Externship program to better prepare tomorrow’s workforce; launched the Entrepreneurship Round Rock program to guide newly inspired entrepreneurs along their journey; and produced a skilled trades image campaign to raise awareness for in-demand jobs. We will continue to deliver similar results over the next twelve months with your support.
- Round Rock Chamber Announces Increased Levels of Entrepreneurship EducationMonday, September 25
- Round Rock Chamber Releases Economic Impact AnalysisWednesday, September 6
- Round Rock Inks Deal to Spur Economic Development via Industrial SpaceMonday, August 14
- Sep 26, 2017 - 11:30 AM Power Lunch - September
- Sep 27, 2017 - 4:00 PM Ribbon Cutting - PS35 Pizza
- Sep 28, 2017 - 4:00 PM Ribbon Cutting - Explore Chiropractic
- Oct 10, 2017 - 5:00 PM Business After Hours - October