Kalahari Resort Project
Kalahari Resorts has chosen Round Rock as the location of its fourth family resort and convention center. The city and the chamber view this project as a game-changer for our community. For more details about this exciting economic development project, visit the city’s project website here.
- New Water Resort Proposed in Round RockSunday, June 19
- Austin-Round Rock MSA Ranks No. 1 “Best City for Young Entrepreneurs”Friday, June 17
- Water Park, 1,000-Room Resort Planned for Round RockThursday, June 16
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Welcome chamber investor: Scott & Aderholt, PLLC
- RT @roundrock: #RoundRock listed among fastest growing cities in Texas! DETAILS: https://t.co/OZBGv0Un4z https://t.co/ateyB3nUbC
- RT @roundrock: G1. Big splash! #RRCouncil approves memorandum of understanding with Kalahari Resorts. Learn more here: https://t.co/cjpojYX…