Kalahari Resort Project
Kalahari Resorts has chosen Round Rock as the location of its fourth family resort and convention center. The city and the chamber view this project as a game-changer for our community. For more details about this exciting economic development project, visit the city’s project website here.
- America’s Best Places to Start a BusinessTuesday, August 16
- Austin/Round Rock Named Best City for Young EntrepreneursSaturday, August 6
- $250 Million Water Park, Convention Center is a Game ChangerWednesday, July 6
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Welcome chamber investor: Over The Top Cake Supplies @OTTCakeSupplies
- RT @roundrock: Adding express lanes to I-35? Share your thoughts in-person or online: https://t.co/jjOqMFjlun #RoundRock #RRTraffic https:/…
- RT @TXWorkforce: ICYMI: Texas Economy Adds 23,600 Jobs in July, TX has added jobs in 15 of last 16 months. https://t.co/VAUMV7SKs9 https://…