Round Rock Higher Education Institutions
How to Post Employment Opportunities
Austin Community College
Campus2Careers at ACC will match your postings with the best candidates from a database of students and alumni. In addition, posting your job will allow you as a registered employer to:
1. Create a company profile and post a video that will build your brand on campus
2. Develop students through career plans, mentoring, and job shadowing
3. Issue badges and recommendations to students working for you
4. Employers may post part-time, full-time, internship, or volunteer positions
ACC Career Services
The South University Office of Career Services can be a valuable resource for you as you work to find qualified professionals to fit the hiring needs of your organization. It will connect you with motivated, dedicated graduates who are ready for the next step in their career.
South University has qualified graduates in fields ranging from business to healthcare and who leave the campus with the academic and professional skills needed in today’s workforce. The university works with dozens of local employers every year to connect the right job candidates with the right human resources professionals. This is part of South University’s continued commitment to educating professionals who will contribute to their community in their chosen fields.
Simply fill out the university’s form, and Career Services will contact you to discuss your needs.
Dean of Student Affairs – Austin
QEP Career Readiness Committee Chair
1220 West Louis Henna Blvd.
Round Rock, TX 78681
Register with PirateLink or log in when you are ready to post a position.
Associate Director of Career Services
PO Box 770, Georgetown, TX 78627-0770
Texas State Technical College
Talent Management is the place to go to hire or get hired. It is part of TSTC’s mission to meet the workforce needs of this great state. To that end, TSTC boasts a high job placement rate. Texas State Technical College works diligently to connect industry statewide to highly skilled and qualified TSTC students and alumni, in part through hireTSTC, TSTC’s exclusive online job board. Through hireTSTC, employers are able to:
- Build a profile
- Search prospective applicants
- Refer job postings
- View resumes
- Report a hire
To connect to students to fill your job needs, login to hireTSTC for employers.
Director of Career Services
Texas State University
Below are the steps for posting a position with Texas State University.
- Create a contact profile for yourself/company. To do this, click here and then click on “Employer Log In”, then “First Time User”, then “Can’t Find Your Organization?” button, then simply fill in the blanks. The Texas State University Career Services office will review and activate approved jobs and contact profiles within three business days of being submitted.
- After your profile has been approved, please visit here and under the quick links listing choose “log in to Jobs4Cats.” Once you have logged in you may choose from the following options
- To create an on-campus interviewing schedule, please select “new schedule request” under the “on-campus recruiting” tab and then fill in the blanks. Please select “preselect” for your “schedule type.”
- To create a new job posting on our Jobs4Cats posting board, select “new job” under the “my jobs” tab and again, fill in the blanks.
- To register for a job fair, select “search” under the “career events” tab, then select “job fair” and click “search.” After that, all you have to do is click “register” next to whatever fair you would like to attend.
- To host an information session (Employer Meet and Greet), please call the Employer Relations Coordinator.
Employer Relations Coordinator
Texas State University Career Services 512.245.7829 direct