The Round Rock Chamber Ambassador Program provides an opportunity for motivated, enthusiastic, and articulate business people to represent the chamber at functions and events across the community. This group plays a critical role in gathering investor feedback and relaying that information to chamber staff. Ambassadors help support the chamber’s mission by ensuring that new investors are welcomed to the chamber family properly and they play an important role in ribbon cutting events. To be considered for the Ambassador Program, applicants must be current chamber investors in good standing. For more information on the Ambassador Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for our ribbon cutting guide.
The 2022 Ambassador Program chair is Melissa Fleming — The Conway Insurance Company.
- Sandra Alton — Central Transportation Systems
- Robin Beadles — Wingate by Wyndham & Williamson Conference Ctr
- Zack Breeding — Capitol Area Council BSA
- Zee Briseno — Round Rock Area Serving Center
- Daniel Castoreno — Element Austin Round Rock
- Deana Cavanaugh — Lott Brothers Construction Company
- Sunil Chitre — Blue Sun Development LLC
- Tom Cottar — Backpack Friends, Inc.
- Melissa Fleming — Fleming & Conway Allstate Agency
- Joseph Jeffers — Edward Jones
- Christina Lindsey — Giocosa Foster Care & Adoptions Services
- Diana Lindsey — Nutrition 4 Life
- Karah Powell — ROCK Ride On Center for Kids
- Jack Rixey — First Citizens Bank
- Rosemary Wallace — the inside coup
- Jay Weber — Drummer Boy Ice Cream
- Heaven Willoughby — Ruby Hotel & Bar