Mid-Morning Mixers are offered six times annually at a chamber member’s location providing an opportunity for the host to showcase their space to the business community while attendees network over light breakfast items and coffee. Chamber investors may purchase a two-minute spotlight to increase the visibility of their organization. Mid-Morning Mixers are held on Fridays from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Chamber staff guides networking through breakout groups and ice breakers. The following provisions and guidelines have been established to assist in the positive outcome of the Mid-Morning Mixer program.
- The host must be a current chamber investor in good standing at the Principal level or above at the time of the event is booked and at the time it is held. If you are not yet a Principal level investor, invest today.
- The chamber will market the Mid-Morning Mixer in The Win, a weekly newsletter, on the chamber’s website event page, and on the chamber’s social media pages.
- The host will provide the chamber with their logo and background information to be used in promotional materials.
- The chamber will provide blank name tags for the event.
- The location where the Mid-Morning Mixer event is to be held should accommodate up to fifty people and have adequate parking.
- The chamber staff should have access to the event space thirty minutes prior to the event for set up.
- It is recommended that the host provide two or more door prizes as attendance is generally increased with the expectation of drawings.
- The host should provide a table for registration/check-in.
- A chamber representative will welcome the crowd and begin introductions and announcements at approximately 10:00 a.m. The host will designate a spokesperson to present a two-minute overview of the business during the announcements.
- We ask that you provide at a minimum a breakfast snack (muffins, bagels, tacos, etc.), coffee, and water. The chamber does ask that you utilize fellow chamber investors which can be found on the chamber’s online Business Directory for catering.
To host a Mid-Morning Mixer in the Round Rock community, please complete the Mid-Morning Mixer request form here. For more information, please contact our Events Manager, Kimberly Dolson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.