Round Rock’s innovative manufacturing sector involves the use of technology to improve products and/or processes while also providing high-tech production jobs that fill employment gaps between the traditional blue- and white-collar occupations. These may include, but are not limited to, 3-D printing, artisan and specialty, computer and peripheral equipment, semiconductor and electronic components, architectural and structural metals, electrical equipment, and pharmaceutical and medical.
Download our industry flyer here.
- Chatsworth Products
- Ichor Systems
- Industrial Sensors and Instruments
- Integra Services International
- Michael Angelo’s Gourmet Pasta
- Rosco Labs
- TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company
- Toppan Photomask
- Ultra Electronics – Nuclear Sensors & Process Instrumentation
- Wayne Fueling Systems