We are pleased to announce nominations for the Round Rock Chamber Board are now open!
One of the most important functions our organization does each year is nominate new leadership from the business community to guide the Chamber. As the community institution responsible for leading economic growth in Round Rock, our board sets the strategic direction for the Chamber and our community. We are seeking innovative business leaders that can lend their experience, insight, and talent as we continue our important work.
In order for the Chamber to continue to work at a high level producing meaningful, measurable results, it needs a strong set of nominees. If you believe that you, or another investor you know, would be an engaged and community-minded leader to serve on the 2023 Round Rock Chamber Board of Directors, please take a few minutes to complete the online submission form.
TIMELINE: Nominations will remain open for 15 days
- Nominations Open: Monday, August 1st
- Nominations Close: Tuesday, August 16th at 5:00 PM (CT)
HOW TO NOMINATE
- Nominations must be submitted through the online nomination form.
- Candidates only need to be nominated once to be considered.
- You may nominate yourself or a candidate that you feel meets the characteristics of a board member as outlined below.
Please take note of the general characteristics of board members which we try to include as we determine our leadership each year.